ABOUT THE TVAN® CAMPER TRAILER
The Tvan remains one of the top choices for off-road camper trailers for outback travel. Since its creation 20 years ago the Tvan has undergone a process of continuous refinement resulting in an extraordinary camper trailer that provides unrivalled levels of comfort, equipment , flexibility of setup and both on and off-road performance.
Tvan was designed for those who want to venture off-road and outback with the ultimate all-weather, all-terrain camper trailer.
Travel to remote destinations with absolute confidence in the equipment you buy or hire. Have the convenience of a hard roof over your bed, a fridge located next to the kitchen, independent off-grid power and lighting, and 8 setup times from 30 seconds to 30 minutes depending upon how long you intend to stay.
All Tvan® models share the same key DNA including; unique versatile body and tent, MC2 Suspension®, hot dipped galvanised chassis with inbuilt recovery points, durable riveted steel and aluminium construction of the cabin and lower body lockers, light weight rear folding platform (deck), off-road electric brakes and a fully articulated off-road coupling etc.
All other specifications, options and accessories are up to you. This allows you to customise your Tvan® with from the extensive options range to match your tow vehicle’s capabilities, your camping preferences and budget. Simply select a Tvan® model that best suits your needs, add options and you are ready to explore.
STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS ON ALL TVAN MODELS:
This newly released range of MK5 Tvan camper trailers features more standard equipment than ever before! You’ll be impressed by the Tvan’s design and user friendly configurations.
SUSPENSION, CHASSIS AND BODY
- Industry leading off-road hot dipped galvanised chassis with genuine military grade MC2 Suspension®
- Proprietary aluminium sandwich panel wall construction
- Significantly increased head height around the bed
Off-road electric brakes and hand brake
- DO35, 3.5 tonne fully articulated off-road coupling
- Aluminium checker plate drawbar step and spirit level
- Rear fold down deck coated in durable slip resistant finish for safe road side access. Now featuring built in deck legs for convenience
- LED tail lights and side clearance markers
- Rear wood rack
- 108L steel protected food grade water tank with grit filters
- 2x side panniers for 20L jerry cans (40L total)
- Twin roof hatches for airflow with blinds and insect screens
- Genuine Australian made Wax Converters canvas (Dynaproofed)
- Easy to use magnetised tent fixings for a quicker and easier set up and pack up
- Magnetised window curtains
- Queen size high density foam mattress (inner spring options)
- LED light in tent
- LED reading lights – individually switched with a master override
- Internal tool box and security lock box
- Storage locker lighting
- Insulated wall panels and fabric lined roof
- Roof mounted 60W solar panel with regulator (120w option)
- Voltmeter (or full management system opotion)
- 105Ah deep cycle AGM battery, fused and wired to anderson plug connection
- Interior Command Console (ICC) fascia with master switch and individual circuit switching
- Merit, cigarette and USB plugs integrated within ICC
- Drawbar stone deflectors
- 4x jerry can holders
- Spare wheel mount & tyre / gas bottle cover
- Classic Kitchen /stainless steel slide out 2 burner kitchen, including sink and plumbed water, 2x 4kg gas bottles and mounts
- External light over kitchen
- 12V merit plug in kitchen locker
- Quick awning, premium kitchen and Skylift hatch
WHY IS THE TVAN SUPERIOR TO OTHER CAMPERS?
Because it has been designed to eliminate problems inherent with the common canvas tent and flip-over canvas campers. Unlike the flip-over and other style campers the Tvan stores its canvas tent neatly in the rear hatch, not on the bed or in the load space, totally eliminating wet bedding caused by wet or damp canvas. This allows you to keep your bed fully made up and nice and dry ready for that quick late evening stop.
The hard roof and walls over the bed area protect you from harsh elements and offer some sound deadening, helping to ensure a good night’s sleep. The walls and roof are insulated which means a lower interior temperature unlike canvas which becomes unbearably hot when subjected to sunshine.
The Tvan’s huge interior storage area, incorporating both on and under the bed space, as well as wall and roof storage, practically eliminates the necessity to carry anything extra in your vehicle, except yourselves!