EXTREME OFF-ROAD POD TRAILER
Australia has some of the most punishing corrugated roads on the planet requiring special attention to trailer durability, ride and protection.
Stockman Products developed the EXTREME OFF ROAD POD TRAILER specifically for hauling gear in these outback conditions over prolonged heavily corrugated and dusty roads.
The POD EXTREMES have now been thoroughly torture tested over 5 years including the Canning Stock Route, the Tanimi track, the Gibb River road, Cape York, Simpson Desert amongst other outback tracks.
Light weight, with indestructible construction materials make them the world’s first dedicated luggage hauling trailer for Extreme conditions. With no paint to chip, the EXTREME will be looking good and performing well after years of torture.
We challenge you to find a nicer trailer to tow anywhere!
The Pod Extreme Off Road Trailer Comes with everything you need to conquer the greatest off road challenges around Australia.
- Genuine Vehicle Components Cruise Master Independent Suspension with Land Cruiser hubs made in Australia! Featuring a dual rate suspension system incorporating internal polyurethane bump stops that provide a much higher secondary rate of suspension.
- Springs – 1250kg Coil
- Shockers – Gabriel 35mm Ultra Shockers
- DO 35 Swivel hitch from vehicle components, Aust. ( Includes car attachment pin.)
- Heavy duty galvanized chassis with 2.5 mm thick draw bar.
- LED tail lights.
- Rear tow points
- Wheels and hubs matched to tow vehicle (where possible).
- Heavy duty Ark XO 750 jockey wheel.
- Rust Proof tub. Made of 6 to 8mm UV stable polyethylene. The same tuff plastic as used in Wheel barrows, Ute liners and water tanks. No rust means your luggage keeps cleaner longer.
- Extra deep 360mm tub
The tough but lightweight Extreme Off-Road Pod Trailer is perfect for those who demand a trailer that is truly multi-purpose. Built from strong and light plastic, with a strong chassis, it is made to withstand the harsh Aussie outback.
Take a look at the features below to find out why the Extreme Off-Road Pod Trailer is perfect for any job.
The Extreme Off-Road Pod Trailer features a heavy duty galvanized chassis with 2.5mm thick draw bar to withstand the extreme conditions and rough roads of the Aussie outback.
It features super soft independant suspension from Cruisemaster with coil springs and heavy duty outback shock absorbers to silently float over rough terrain.
With a rust proof tub made of 6 to 8mm UV stable polyethylene, the same tough plastic used in wheel barrows, ute liners and water tanks, mean you never rust and luggage keeps clean.
The Extreme Off-Road Pod Trailer features a weather proof lid that is both lockable and removable to suit any situation.
Feel free to explore knowing your gear is securely locked away.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
The POD was the best item we could have purchased, travelled over 1100 sandunes through the Simpson Desert, two water crossings, Birdsville Track, Oodnadatta Track and various nasty rock laden roads/tracks in SA to and from Mt Dare SA.