GSE+ Bike Rack
We designed the GSE and GSE+ ‘urban‘ bike racks with zero nastiness in mind. Which means that unlike so many other carriers sold for “around town” and “highway” use, our ‘urban‘ racks are not the poor cousin to so-called ‘serious‘ bike racks. Our racks are not cheap & nasty, they’re not flimsy & nasty, they’re definitely not nasty to use and they are absolutely not nasty when it comes to looking after bikes.
GripSport Bike Racks… 100% Australian, 100% brilliant, guaranteed for life and zero nasty!
CLICK HERE to see a video of our racks being tested.
CLICK HERE to see a video of this rack being used.
CLICK HERE to see a video of this rack being fitted & dismantled and then scroll down to –
- choose your hitch/towbar setup
- see even more features of this rack
- view our warranty
- read reviews
- Comes complete with integrated lights & number plate bar.
- An absolute game changer for town & highway use… particularly for owners of e-bikes.
- No lifting. The built-in ramp means you can load and unload bikes in seconds. CLICK HERE for video.
- Safety plus – both bikes load from passenger (footpath) side of vehicle.
- Holds bikes regardless of frame size or shape.
- Carries two bikes up to 30kg each.
- Fits tyres up to 3” wide.
- No clashing. Bikes do not touch or rub together.
- Bikes tilt out of the way for quick & easy access to car boots, hatchbacks, SUVs and 4WD vehicles. CLICK HERE to see
- Bikes do not touch the ground when rack is tilted.
- Fits standard (75mm wide) tow bar tongue or 50mm square hitch tow bar (depending on the “hitch” you choose when ordering). CLICK HERE to see.
- Quick-release system allows you to fit or remove entire rack (to or from car) in seconds.
- But if lifting a bike rack is an issue for you, the GSE and GSE+ both break down into 3 easy-to-manage pieces (CLICK HERE to see) – all quick-release, no tools required.
- All steel construction for long term durability.
- Zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- Weighs 15kg.
- 100% Australian designed, owned & made.
- Guaranteed structurally for life. And if you’re wondering how we can be so confident… it’s because we design every GripSport rack ourselves, make them ourselves and then test the hell out of them on our in-house test bed. CLICK HERE to see this testing in action.
- How to assemble and setup your GripSport GSE or GSE+ rack. CLICK HERE to see.
NOTE 1 – This rack is designed for ‘urban’ & ‘highway’ use only.
NOTE 2 – Bike rack and hitch must be removed from tow bar before towing.