GS2 Bike Rack
GripSport bike racks are amongst the toughest, simplest and easiest-to-use carriers anywhere in the world. And whether you’re heading across town for a weekend social ride, or across continents for that ultimate adventure, the GS2 will care for your bikes every inch of the way… so you can focus on your ride rather than worrying about “getting there”.
And why are we so confident? Well that’s simple. It’s because we design them ourselves, make them ourselves and then test the bejesus out of them on our in-house test bed which simulates the toughest conditions your adventures could ever throw at them.
CLICK HERE to see a video of that testing
CLICK HERE to see a gallery of vehicles fitted with our racks and then scroll down to –
choose your setup
see all the features of this rack
view our warranty
GripSport Bike Racks… 100% Australian, 100% brilliant & guaranteed for life.
- Fits to vehicle tow bars. Either a std 75mm wide tongue OR a 50mm square hitch receiver (depending on the “hitch” you choose when ordering). CLICK HERE to see.
- Fit or remove entire rack from tow bar in seconds. CLICK HERE to see the video.
- Designed especially for vehicles with upward swinging rear doors etc.
- Fingertip-light tilt function for easy and instant access to car boots, hatchbacks, SUVs and 4WD vehicles. CLICK HERE to see
- Bikes do not touch the ground when rack is tilted.
- Set carrier height high or low to suit off-road or urban driving. CLICK HERE to see.
- Suits all bikes, from carbon fibre road rockets thru to heavy E-bikes. CLICK HERE to see.
- Fits tyres up to 3″ wide. Optional Fat-Bike hoops (for tyres up to 6″ wide) are available if needed.
- Carries two bikes up to 30kg each.
- Bikes are held completely secure without any clashing.
- Set & Forget bike positioning. CLICK HERE to see. No more struggling to load different size bikes.
- Fold down centre post for fast & simple loading and unloading of bikes.
- Super strong steel construction for long term durability.
- All steel, zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- 100% Australian designed, owned & made.
- Guaranteed structurally for life.
- Weighs 18kg (carrier and Quick-Release Hitch).
- How to assemble and setup your GripSport GS2 rack. CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE to see LOTS of vehicles fitted with our racks.
- You can not tow a trailer while the actual bike rack is fitted to your vehicle, but the “tongue” hitch should allow you to tow a trailer while that is still fitted to your tow bar tongue. However, we can’t know about every possible trailer coupling setup and your ability to tow (while the hitch is still on your tongue), depends entirely on the clearance between your trailer coupling and our hitch once the trailer is sitting on the tow ball. Therefore we recommend you check that clearance before taking off with a trailer hooked up.