Ecoflow 110w Solar Panel
The EcoFlow 110W solar panel is an efficient, foldable solar panel, with which energy can easily be generated. The design of the folding panel is unique due to the supplied protective cover/kickstand. This makes it possible to point the EcoFlow panel at a 60 or 90-degree angle to the sun. The EcoFlow 110W solar panel has a maximum capacity of 110 Watt and uses A-class Monocrystalline solar cells. These solar cells guarantee a high yield with an efficiency of 20-21%.
The EcoFlow 110W panel has an MC4 output. With the EcoFlow MC4 to XT60 Cable for Delta 1300 of 5m, the solar panel can be connected directly to the EcoFlow Delta 1300. It is also possible to connect the panel to a Goal Zero Yeti portable power station and other portable battery systems. Use the MC4 to Anderson adapter for this.
The 110W solar panel is suitable for all stand-alone battery applications. Think of holiday homes, (sailing) boats, campers and caravans.
- Size: Unfolded Dimensions: 158 x 51.4 x 2 cm
- Folded Dimensions: 42 x 51,4 x 2 cm
- Weight: 4 kg
- Material: High strength fiberglass
- Power: 110 W
- Pmax: maximum achievable power 110 W (+/- 5%)
- Voc: Voltage open circuit 21,7
- V Lsc: Ampere short circuit 6.3 A Vmp – Voltage maximum power 18.5 V
- Imp: Ampere maximum power 6.0 A
- Solar cells: Monocrystalline silicon (20%-21% Efficiency)
- Output type: MC4 Solar Port
- Waterproof: IP67
- Chainable: Yes, EF DELTA up to 400W, RIVER 370 only one each port