Hire a Tvan
THE HIRE CONCEPT – TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Thinking of buying a Tvan off road camper trailer? Why not hire one for your next camping trip and try it out first. We currently have the Tvan Tanami and Canning models in our hire fleet to choose from and what’s included with the hire is listed below so you know what to expect. So you get the most out of your Tvan experience when you pickup the Tvan of your choice we do a practical hand over of the camper so you feel confident in knowing where everything is located and how to setup the Tvan when you reach your camping destination.
Hire a Tvan Off Road camper Trailer from
Sydney, Canberra, Newcastle, Trangie
Hire a Tvan Tanami
1 week: $880
Long weekend: $430
4, 5 or 6 days: $140 per day
Hire a Tvan Canning
1 week: $950
Long weekend: $455
4, 5 or 6 days: $150 per day
There is a minimum 1 week hire period for all NSW & ACT School holidays.
Please allow up to 90 minutes for training & hitch up when collecting a Tvan
OTHER COSTS (See below for full Terms & Conditions)
- Late return fee is $250 (per day as this impinges on other bookings)
- Recovery fee is $250 (per day, plus incurred costs)
- Security Deposit is $2,000 that is paid (or card authorised) at time of pickup (or before); fully refundable when Tvan is returned in good, clean condition
- Booking fee is 25% of hire fee and must be paid before we will confirm a Rental Agreement
- Cancellation fee applies; see Hire Agreement
- Cleaning fee is $250 minimum (if returned dirty)
- Trailers with front fridge box will incur an additional charge of $40pw
OPTIONAL ITEMS FOR HIRE
- Fridge @ $35/week
- 12V Air compressor @ $20/week
- TVAN Ensuite Tent with 12V shower kit @ $20/week
- Fuel or water jerry cans @ $5 each/week
STANDARD EQUIPMENT (in hire trailers)
- Solar panel
- 240 volt battery charger
- Brake controller
- 108L water tank
- Triangular shade sail
- Table and bench seat
- Mattress protector
- Non-slip mat for inside the tent area and door mat
- Food grade hose and tap fittings for refilling the water tank
- 1 shovel
- 2 saucepans, 1 frying pan, toaster, kettle
- Cooking utensils, pot holder, heat mat, cutting board
- Cutlery and crockery for four (if you need more please let us know)
- Dish rack, detergent, sponge and cleaning agent
- Tea towels, broom, dust pan and brush, clothes pegs
- 15 amp 240 volt power lead
- 2x4L gas cylinders. The 2nd one is always full. The 1st one will be partially used
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the following carefully as signing this rental agreement signifies that you agree to the stated terms and conditions:
1. The weekly charge is $880. Hires of 4, 5 or 6 days are $140 per day, GST and insurance included. Trailers equipped with a front fridge box incur an extra $40/week. Security deposit of $2,000 is payable at the time of pickup. (Credit card imprint is taken, like hotels). All our hire Tvans have a 105AH battery, solar panel, on board battery charger, 240 & 12V power, with a108L water tank.
2. The rental fee for long weekends is $430 (pickup Friday evening, return Monday evening and $290 for weekends (pickup Friday evening, return Sunday evening). Mid week hires are also possible.
3. A booking fee of 25% of total rental must be paid before any rental agreement will be confirmed.
4. Full payment of the rental must be made 30 days prior to the “hire start date”.
5. Cancellation fee: full refund if more than 90 days notice, half booking fee refunded if less than 90 days and more than 28 days, forfeit booking fee if less than 28 days, applies to any Independent Trailers rental agreement.
6. The minimum and maximum age of any hirer must be between 25 years and 75 years.
7. The minimum and maximum ages of any person driving a vehicle towing any Independent Trailers Tvan are 25 and 75 years respectively and they must hold a legal Australian driver’s licence.
8. Only people nominated on the rental agreement are permitted to tow any Tvan.
9. At the end of the rental period the $2,000.00 security (less any costs for cleaning, repairs, or insurance excess) will be destroyed within 7 days of the date Tvan is returned.
10. The Tvan must be returned to the pick up depot on or before the “return date” of the rental agreement.
11. The Tvan must be returned in a clean condition or a cleaning levy of $250.00 will be charged.
12. Recovery of the Tvan from any other place other than the pick up depot will result in a charge of $250.00 per day plus recovery costs.
13. The cost of repair of any damage (outside an insurance claim) is the responsibility of the hirer and must be reported to hire outlet manager before any repair can be authorised and undertaken. Failure to do so could result in alternate and/or further work being undertaken at the hirer’s expense.
14. Any tyre repair or replacement is the responsibility of the hirer and the tyre replacement must be approved by the hire outlet. Failure to do so could result in an extra charge for the supply and fitting of an approved tyre at a later date.
15. Negotiation of any extension of the rental period can only be made if the Tvan is not already booked by another hirer.
16. Any unauthorised late returns will be charged at $250.00 per day.
Hire a Tvan
Contact us today using the form below or call (02) 4624 9911 to hire a Tvan camper trailer for your next camping trip.