The Backtrax Summit range is manufactured using lightweight, vacuum-infused, gel-coated fiberglass with Speedline 1000D air-textured PU-coated nylon. These innovative materials give the rooftent excellent abrasion resistance, very high tear & tensile strength and are also quick drying and highly water resistant.
The Summit range of tents means they come in a queen size width as opposed to the double width of the Ascent range. The lite version means manual crank or wind-up for the roof mechanism.
The Summit Lite features a manual lifting and closing mechanism. Inside there is a queen-size, high-density foam mattress and mosquito & midge mesh windows. Other features include:
- Thermal, marine-grade hood lining insulation
- Entry & exit either side or at the rear of the tent
- Manual lifting and closing screw drive mechanism
- Manual crank handle
- Portable and rechargeable LED torch
- Smart tablet arm
- 100mm, high density, foam mattress
- Telescopic access ladder
- Clamping system to all roof racks with x4 SS brackets
- Mosquito mesh (sides) and midge mesh (front & back)
- Removable skin of the external tent (colours can be changed in future – not available yet)
- Solar fan kit
- External awning (optional)
- Roof racks (optional)
- x1 Cargo pocket holder
Internal Height Open
External Height Closed
BACKTRAX HAS YOU COVERED
The Summit Lite is made to make your camping life as easy as possible. Simply pull up and pop the top up and you’re ready to go. Find out more about why the Summit Lite is your next roof top camper.
Setup is easy with the Summit Lite. After you find your camping spot, simply lift the top lid with the manual mechanism.Connect the ladder from any of four positions (either side, front or back), no matter how you've configured you rooftop tent access is easy.
The Summit Lite features a removable external skin, which means it is easy to unzip, wash, repair or replace.The Summit range is available in white or dark grey.
Enjoy a high density foam mattress, LED light, ventilation fan, smart tablet arm and a telescopic access ladder.
Midge screens on the front and back; mosquito screens on both sides mean you can escape the insects and get a great nights sleep.