Please read the following carefully as signing this rental agreement signifies that you agree to the stated terms and conditions:
1. The weekly charge is $820 + $117 per extra day for part week. Hires of 4, 5 or 6 days are $125 per day, GST and insurance included. Trailers equipped with a front fridge box incur an extra $40/week. Security deposit of $2,000 is payable at the time of pickup. (Credit card imprint is taken, like hotels). All our hire Tvans have a 105AH battery, solar panel, on board battery charger, 240 & 12V power, with a108L water tank.
2. The rental fee for long weekends is $465 (pickup Friday evening, return Monday evening and $350 for weekends (pickup Friday evening, return Sunday evening). Mid week hires are also possible.
3. A booking fee of 25% of total rental must be paid before any rental agreement will be confirmed.
4. Full payment of the rental must be made 30 days prior to the “hire start date”.
5. Cancellation fee: full refund if more than 90 days notice, half booking fee refunded if less than 90 days and more than 28 days, forfeit booking fee if less than 28 days, applies to any Independent Trailers rental agreement.
6. The minimum and maximum age of any hirer must be between 25 years and 75 years.
7. The minimum and maximum ages of any person driving a vehicle towing any Independent Trailers Tvan are 25 and 75 years respectively and they must hold a legal Australian driver’s licence.
8. Only people nominated on the rental agreement are permitted to tow any Tvan.
9. At the end of the rental period the $2,000.00 security (less any costs for cleaning, repairs, or insurance excess) will be destroyed within 7 days of the date Tvan is returned.
10. The Tvan must be returned to the pick up depot on or before the “return date” of the rental agreement.
11. The Tvan must be returned in a clean condition or a cleaning levy of $250.00 will be charged.
12. Recovery of the Tvan from any other place other than the pick up depot will result in a charge of $250.00 per day plus recovery costs.
13. The cost of repair of any damage (outside an insurance claim) is the responsibility of the hirer and must be reported to hire outlet manager before any repair can be authorized and undertaken. Failure to do so could result in alternate and/or further work being undertaken at the hirer’s expense.
14. Any tyre repair or replacement is the responsibility of the hirer and the tyre replacement must be approved by the hire outlet. Failure to do so could result in an extra charge for the supply and ?tting of an approved tyre at a later date.
15. Negotiation of any extension of the rental period can only be made if the Tvan is not already booked by another hirer.
16. Any unauthorized late returns will be charged at $250.00 per day.
Please complete this agreement: